Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains production material related to eight books for young people written by Jacqueline Woodson.
The collection contains drafts and related material for six novels for young people written by John Donovan.
Mary Stoltz's papers contain material related to her career as an author of fiction for children and young adults.
The collection consists of typescripts for two young adult novels by Melissa Lion.
The collection contains written production materials for novels and short stories written by Norma Fox Mazer.
The collection contains typescripts, proofs, and related material for three young adult novels by author Stephen Schwandt.
The Virginia Euwer Wolff papers includes correspondence, edited typescripts, gallery proofs, and page proofs from five of her young adult novels and the idea pitch from an unpublished title.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Children's literature, American 5
- Young adult literature, American 5
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Children's stories, American 3
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Child sexual abuse -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Homosexuality -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Alcoholism -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Authors, American -- 21st century 1
- Baseball stories 1
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction 1
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Donovan, John, 1929-1992 1
- Lion, Melissa 1
- Mazer, Norma Fox, 1931-2009 1
- Schwandt, Stephen 1
- Stolz, Mary, 1920-2006 1