Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Abstract The collection contains written material for works authored by Adrien Stoutenburg, including titles she wrote in collaboration with Laura Nelson Baker.
Dates: 1951 - 1978
Abstract The collection consists of typescripts for two latin translations by Alexander Lenard, as well as postcards and miscellaneous artwork.
Dates: Copyright: 1959-circa 1962, undated
Abstract Alison Uttley's papers comprise production materials for dozens of short stories, novels, and other published works by Uttley.
Dates: circa 1936-1967
Abstract Armstrong Sperry's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
Dates: circa 1940-circa 1967
Abstract The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Dates: circa 1944-1987
Abstract The collection contains a manuscript and typescript for one children's book by Smith.
Dates: circa 1945
Abstract Collection contains production material, including music and an illustration study, for two titles co-authored by Grace Castagnetta and Hendrik Willem Van Loon.
Dates: circa 1936-1939
Abstract Contains production material for two children's books by Hazel Hutchins Wilson.
Dates: 1960 - 1969
Abstract The collection contains production material related to children's books written by Herber Spencer Zim.
Dates: 1948 - 1976
Abstract Jeanette Eaton's papers consist of a corrected typescript for a biography of George Washington.
Dates: circa 1951
Abstract The collection contains production material for children's books written by Mabel Leigh Hunt.
Dates: 1941 - 1966
Abstract Maud (Fuller) and Miska Petersham's papers focus on their work as illustrators and authors of children's books. The collection contains production material for six titles published between 1931 and 1967.
Dates: circa 1931-1967
Abstract The collection contains corrected typescripts and proofs related to children's books written by Meindert De Jong.
Dates: circa 1953-circa 1964
Abstract The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
Abstract The collection contains illustrative and written materials for works illustrated and/or written by Stephani and Edward Godwin.
Dates: circa 1949-circa 1953
Abstract Virginia Eggertsen Sorensen's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of five of her books for children and adults.
Dates: circa 1942-1979
Abstract The collection contains production material related to two non-fiction books written by Will Barker, as well as typescripts for various articles, and greeting cards.
Dates: 1957-circa 1962
- Children's literature, American 14
- Authors, American -- 20th century 12
- Children's stories, American 8
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 3
- Children's poetry, American 3
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Authors, English -- 20th century 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Netherlands -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Picture books 2 ∧ less
- English 16
- English 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Latin 1
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 2
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 1
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 1
- Barker, Will 1
- Bellman, Carl Michael, 1740-1795 1
- Bleeker, Sonia 1
- Busch, Wilhelm, 1832-1908 1
- Castagnetta, Grace, 1909-1996 1
- Clemens, Olivia Langdon, 1854-1904 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- De Jong, Meindert, 1906-1991 1
- Eaton, Jeanette 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 1
- Godwin, Edward 1
- Godwin, Joscelyn 1
- Godwin, Stephani 1
- Hiawatha, active 15th century 1
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 1 ∧ less