Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, 1887; membership list, 1892, of Duluth Commandery No. 18 Knights Templar, organized in 1885; and official program from the Seventieth Annual Conclave of the Grand Commandery Knights Templar of Minnesota held in Duluth in 1935.
The collection contains one scrapbook of clippings, constitution and by-laws, membership list, snap shots of programs. Events include picnics, parties and refurbishment of the playground and club building.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- By-laws 4
- Organizations 4
- Clubs 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 3
- Minutes 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Programs 2
- Annual reports 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Financial statements 1
- Fraternal organizations 1
- Freemasons 1 + ∧ less
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Knights Templar (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morningside Friendship Club 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1