Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
The collection consists of by-laws; annual reports; miscellaneous correspondence; yearbooks with meeting notes, membership lists, lists of officers, advisory board members and committee chairpersons; meeting minutes; treasurer's book of dues paid; scrapbooks containing clippings, yearbooks, a few photographs, and annual reports.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Organizations 11
- Correspondence 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- By-laws 5
- Clubs 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Women’s organizations 5
- Constitutions 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Financial records 3
- Financial statements 3
- Newsletters 3
- Programs 3
- Reports 3
- Veterans 3 + ∧ less
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- Lester Park Literary Club 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Certified Potato Growers Association 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less