Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection includes two historian's books of Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota Chapter.
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection consists of Kappa chapter minutes (1950-1986); Beta chapter minutes (1992, 2004-2011), state convention reports (1971-2003); membership directories for Tau State (1952-1986), Beta (1944, 1957-2004) and Kappa (1950-1982); Kappa scrapbooks (1950-1981).
The collection consists of yearbooks for the years 1935-1944 in nine bound volumes, lantern slides, and minutes.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, membership lists, committee reports, annual conference programs, newsletters, and materials related to League projects.
The collection consists of the original Constitution and one hand written minutes book with Rules and Regulations comprising the first four pages. Member lists appear at intervals.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
The collection contains membership lists and minutes (1999-2009), Women's Vision Forum resources (Feb. 9, 2007), Department of Peace Resource Material for Forum, Small Town Media Project, DVD and video tape of Becky Lourey's keynote for Women's Vision Forum (Feb. 10, 2007) at Peace Church, a DVD of "An Evening with Walter Cronkite, Dennis Kucinich, Marianne Williamson" produced by the U. S. Department of Peace, and Department of Peace buttons.
- Women 11
- Women’s organizations 8
- Correspondence 6
- Organizations 6
- Annual reports 5
- Financial records 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Educators 3
- Financial statements 3
- Newsletters 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Biography 2
- By-laws 2 + ∧ less
- Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota and Epsilon Chapters 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International, Duluth Chapters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Surgical Society 1
- Junior League of Duluth 1
- Linklater, John “Jack”, 1866-1933 1
- Munger Ladies' Aid Society 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1
- Warren, Frank M. and Alice Rockwell, 1875 December 1-1948 October 16, 1881-1962 1
- Women Speak For a Sane World 1 + ∧ less