Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains the committee’s membership lists, financial accounts, and letters to the National headquarters.
The collection contains a small number of items relating to the financial and organizational operation of the Duluth United Methodist Union.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial and membership records, service certificates, reference materials, photographs and blueprints of three Duluth G.A.R. organizations.
Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists’ International Union of America, Local 67 records
The collection contains membership ledgers, minute books, cash journals, convention proceedings, Secretary-Treasurer monthly reports, and financial records.
The collection consists of a small number of records from the Duluth chapter 1943-6.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains articles of incorporation and bylaws, financial statements, flyers, membership and mailing lists, membership surveys, promotional and biographical material from performers, posters, and local and national pamphlets and publications.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains seven volumes of Ladies Aid minutes written in Norwegian, 1889-1949; one minute book of the Board of Trustees in English, 1941-1948; one treasurer's book, 1889-1902, in Norwegian; church directories, 1964, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1974; and financial statement, 1963.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 14
- Correspondence 8
- Organizations 8
- Photographs 7
- Publications 7
- Annual reports 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- By-laws 5
- Financial statements 5
- Women 5
- Women’s organizations 5
- Constitutions 4
- Ledgers 4
- Veterans 4
- Account books 3
- Articles of incorporation 3 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth United Methodist Union (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Grand Army of the Republic (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America. Local 67 1
- Knights of Columbus Toastmasters Chapter 1943-6 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Child Labor Committee, Duluth Membership Campaign 1
- North Country Women's Coffeehouse 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Our Savior's Norwegian Lutheran Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less