Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 171
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains minutes, 1927-1934, and correspondence.
The collection includes minutes, 1928–1979, union by-laws, a news clipping, a letter, memorabilia from the Union’s Annual conventions, an attendance register for local 930 of Two Harbors, charters for various Retail Clerks Union Locals.
The collection consists of a book of minutes from the town meetings and Board of Supervisors.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection consists of one journal containing financial information from February-March 1887, articles of incorporation, and minutes from March 1891-August 1914. The financial information seems to be concerned with the Western Land and Loan Company.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection is comprised of one volume of minutes from Duluth Camp No. 5 of the Sons of Veterans.
The collection contains minutes of the Soudan Betterment Association in Soudan, Minnesota. The association administered money related to municipal park renovations.
The collection contains minutes, 1887-1890; two stock journals, 1887, 1890-1901; a day book, 1887-1889; brochures; menus; news clippings, 1940-1963; and photographs.
The collection contains proceedings, 1858 – 1919; indexes for 1912 – 1914; abstracts of road minutes, 1858 – 1890; and administrative regulations, 1920 – 1938.
The collection contains minutes, 1942–1945; a summary report, 1945; bulletins; committee lists; records of local councils; newsletters; a survey of servicemen’s programs; a victory aide list; reports and bulletins.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; news clippings, 1914-1965; and executive minutes, 1903-1916. The second volume of executive minutes contains a play written by the Society.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, scrapbooks, financial records, and reference materials.
The collection consists of application for chapter, by-laws, agendas and minutes, correspondence, financial reports, and and a small amount of various papers from the organization.
The collection contains awards 1964-1974, bylaws 1960-1990, legislation and resolutions 1952, 1978-1992, membership 1957-1993, poster contest 1960-1971, regular meeting minutes 1935-1939, 1952-1955, 1962-1996.
The collection consists of School Board minutes and minutes of the annual school district meeting.
The collection contains correspondence, general administrative records including committee reports and minutes, and policy manuals.
The collection contains administrative, financial, and agricultural production records.
The records document the beginnings and development of the organization in the context of the successful completion of a Legislative Commission on Minnesota Resources (LCMR) project grant (1995-1997) to interpret the site's geological, natural, and cultural history and features.
The collection consists of Superior Hiking Trail Association minutes from Nov. 26, 1990 and mailings, publicity, and events items.
The collection contains the minutes, bylaws, and financial record of the merger of the Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel congregations.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.