Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains articles of incorporation, May 1911; minutes of the Board of Directors; an account ledger, 1911-1929; two cashbooks, 1911-1929; a tract book describing the land owned, its location, and the amount and quality of timber; and two maps of the area. Also included are stock certificates, 1919-1920.
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection is comprised of one volume including minutes from 1913-1916, records of dues paid by members and bills paid by the organization.
Contains a variety of records related to the Duluth Playhouse, a local theater group.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, accounting and sales ledgers, payroll cards, real estate, one film circa 1939 (WDSE video copy), and brewing records spanning the operation from near its beginning to its close.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial and membership records, service certificates, reference materials, photographs and blueprints of three Duluth G.A.R. organizations.
The collection consists of a single, handwritten volume of the minutes, disbursements and receipts of the lodge.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, August 26, 1905; minutes of the board of directors, 1905-1920; two journals, 1905-1931; and three account ledgers, 1905-1931.
The collection contains seven volumes of Ladies Aid minutes written in Norwegian, 1889-1949; one minute book of the Board of Trustees in English, 1941-1948; one treasurer's book, 1889-1902, in Norwegian; church directories, 1964, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1974; and financial statement, 1963.
The collection consists of one journal containing financial information from February-March 1887, articles of incorporation, and minutes from March 1891-August 1914. The financial information seems to be concerned with the Western Land and Loan Company.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
- Financial records 7
- Ledgers 6
- Membership Lists 6
- Correspondence 5
- Businesses 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Publications 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Business 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Veterans 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Certificates 2
- Clubs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Maps 2 + ∧ less
- American Land and Timber Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arc Northland 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Clover Valley Telephone Company (Clover Valley, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Playhouse (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Fitger Brewing Company 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Grand Army of the Republic (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Knights of Pythias Castle Hall Kitchi Gammi Lodge #123 1
- Minnesota and Oregon Land and Timber Company 1
- Our Savior's Norwegian Lutheran Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Security Investment Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Washburn, Jed L., 1856- 1 + ∧ less