Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Contains correspondence from the government regarding the Homestead Project, papers covering the incorporation of the association in 1939, a complete set of minutes of the association, financial records of the association, the refinancing of the association, and the association’s dissolution in 1954. Also included are papers on the development of the locker plant and community store and the association’s contribution to the Hermantown School.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, August 26, 1905; minutes of the board of directors, 1905-1920; two journals, 1905-1931; and three account ledgers, 1905-1931.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection consists of one journal containing financial information from February-March 1887, articles of incorporation, and minutes from March 1891-August 1914. The financial information seems to be concerned with the Western Land and Loan Company.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
- By-laws 8
- Correspondence 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Photographs 5
- Publications 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Annual reports 4
- Businesses 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Business 3
- Financial statements 3
- Account books 2
- Architectural drawings 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Contracts 2
- Housing 2 ∧ less
- English 11
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Homestead Project (Hermantown, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota and Oregon Land and Timber Company 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Security Investment Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Town View Improvement Corporation 1
- United States. Resettlement Administration 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less