Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Abstract The collection contains articles of incorporation; news clippings, 1914-1965; and executive minutes, 1903-1916. The second volume of executive minutes contains a play written by the Society.
- By-laws 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Public welfare 2
- Social conditions 2
- Agendas 1
- Animals 1
- Annual reports 1
- Children 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Correspondence 1
- Feminism 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Humane Society 1