Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract The collection contains by-laws, agendas, minutes, membership and consortium directories, correspondence, lobbying information, Interlibrary Loan statistics (1982-1987), and information on the participant libraries.
Abstract The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
Dates: 1951-1984; Majority of material found in 1951-1979, 1984
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
Dates: 1977 – 1983
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
Abstract The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
Dates: 1969-2007; Majority of material found in 1969-1985, 2006-2007
Abstract The collection consists of application for chapter, by-laws, agendas and minutes, correspondence, financial reports, and and a small amount of various papers from the organization.
Dates: 1976-1979; Majority of material found in circa 1976-1979
Abstract The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Organizations 5
- Membership Lists 4
- Publications 4
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Agendas 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Environmental protection 2
- Environmentalists 2
- Financial statements 2
- Political activists 2
- Women workers 2
- Account books 1
- Audio Recordings 1 ∧ less
- Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Legal Secretaries Association 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less