Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Abstract The collection contains by-laws, agendas, minutes, membership and consortium directories, correspondence, lobbying information, Interlibrary Loan statistics (1982-1987), and information on the participant libraries.
Abstract The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
Dates: 1951-1984; Majority of material found in 1951-1979, 1984
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
Dates: 1977 – 1983
Abstract The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- By-laws 4
- Organizations 4
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Account books 1
- Agendas 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1
- Business 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Clubs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Education 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1