Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Abstract The collection contains by-laws, agendas, minutes, membership and consortium directories, correspondence, lobbying information, Interlibrary Loan statistics (1982-1987), and information on the participant libraries.
Abstract The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
Dates: 1951-1984; Majority of material found in 1951-1979, 1984
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
Abstract The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
Dates: 1977 – 1983
Abstract The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
Dates: 1894-1983; Majority of material found in 1894-1975, 1982-1983
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
Abstract The collection includes minutes, 1928–1979, union by-laws, a news clipping, a letter, memorabilia from the Union’s Annual conventions, an attendance register for local 930 of Two Harbors, charters for various Retail Clerks Union Locals.
Abstract The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
Dates: 1969-2007; Majority of material found in 1969-1985, 2006-2007
Abstract The collection consists of application for chapter, by-laws, agendas and minutes, correspondence, financial reports, and and a small amount of various papers from the organization.
Dates: 1976-1979; Majority of material found in circa 1976-1979
Abstract The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Correspondence 9
- Organizations 9
- Membership Lists 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Publications 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Constitutions 4
- Financial records 4
- Photographs 3
- Agendas 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Environmental protection 2
- Environmentalists 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newsletters 2
- Political activists 2 ∧ less
- Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Retail Clerks Union Local No. 1116 1
- Retail Clerks Union Local No.3 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Legal Secretaries Association 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less