Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains by-laws, agendas, minutes, membership and consortium directories, correspondence, lobbying information, Interlibrary Loan statistics (1982-1987), and information on the participant libraries.
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection contains Board Minutes, Committee Reports, Financial and Treasurer’s Reports, Budget Requests, correspondence and news clippings.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains minutes, 1916-1958, 1963-1987; financial materials; scrapbooks, 1951-1972; and some correspondence. Included is a ledger containing the minutes of the piano Teacher's Round Table, 1924-1929.
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection contains correspondence, pamphlets, publications, minutes, press releases, one photograph, newspaper clippings, articles, maps and miscellaneous reference materials. The records reflect the organic history of the Association and the history of the entire Seaway movement from the establishment of the Association to its demise in 1939.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of board minutes, correspondence, reports, and committee and inter-institutional committee minutes. The collection also contains correspondence, reports, and minutes of task force on inter-institutional cooperation in the Twin Ports.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains minutes, 1927-1934, and correspondence.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection consists of application for chapter, by-laws, agendas and minutes, correspondence, financial reports, and and a small amount of various papers from the organization.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Organizations 11
- By-laws 9
- Publications 9
- Newspaper clippings 8
- Financial records 7
- Membership Lists 6
- Photographs 5
- Financial statements 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Education 3
- Social justice 3
- Agendas 2
- Annual reports 2
- Business 2 ∧ less
- English 18
- Undetermined 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Association for the Physically Handicapped 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lake Superior Association of Colleges and Universities 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Range Conference of Social Workers 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Legal Secretaries Association 1 ∧ less