Showing Collections: 31 - 41 of 41
The collection consists of application for chapter, by-laws, agendas and minutes, correspondence, financial reports, and and a small amount of various papers from the organization.
The records document the beginnings and development of the organization in the context of the successful completion of a Legislative Commission on Minnesota Resources (LCMR) project grant (1995-1997) to interpret the site's geological, natural, and cultural history and features.
The collection consists of Superior Hiking Trail Association minutes from Nov. 26, 1990 and mailings, publicity, and events items.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Organizations 21
- Correspondence 19
- Newspaper clippings 18
- Duluth (Minn.) 16
- Membership Lists 15
- Publications 15
- By-laws 14
- Financial records 11
- Photographs 10
- Scrapbooks 8
- Clubs 7
- Education 7
- Women 7
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Business 6
- Families 6
- Newsletters 6
- Programs 6 ∧ less
- English 38
- Undetermined 3
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- AARP (Organization) 1
- AARP. University View 926 Chapter (Organization) 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Andersen, Elmer L., 1909-2004 1
- Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Consolidated Water Power and Paper Company 1
- Duluth Art Institute 1
- Duluth Association for the Physically Handicapped 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Jaycees 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1 ∧ less