Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Articles of incorporation 5
- Correspondence 4
- Financial records 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Businesses 2
- Contracts 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- Women 2
- Agreements (Contracts) 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less