Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Contains a variety of records related to the Duluth Playhouse, a local theater group.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Correspondence 9
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Financial records 8
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Photographs 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Organizations 5
- Annual reports 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Newsletters 4
- Constitutions 3
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- Political activists 3
- Programs 3 + ∧ less
- English 12
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Playhouse (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less