Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collection consists of photocopies of the organization's minutes.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of four minutes books (1961 - 1980), a two page history of the club and two photographs of the members dated April 30, 1954.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
The collection consists of minutes and by-laws.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Duluth (Minn.) 11
- Clubs 9
- Organizations 9
- Photographs 8
- Newspaper clippings 6
- By-laws 5
- Civic improvement 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 4
- Lakeside - Lester Park (Duluth, Minn.) 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Neighborhoods 4
- Women 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Constitutions 3
- Families 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Kodivrim Klub 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeside-Lester Park Golden Age Club 1
- Observation Community Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Oneota Literary Society 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less