Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains the papers of Mabelle McCullough, associate professor of Education and Assistant Dean of Students at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains minutes, 1927-1934, and correspondence.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, scrapbooks, financial records, and reference materials.
The collection consists of application for chapter, by-laws, agendas and minutes, correspondence, financial reports, and and a small amount of various papers from the organization.
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 14
- University Archives 1
- Correspondence 14
- Women 13
- Membership Lists 7
- Organizations 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Publications 6
- Women’s organizations 6
- Financial records 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Photographs 5
- Annual reports 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- By-laws 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Financial statements 4
- Reports 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2 ∧ less
- English 13
- English 1
- Undetermined 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Association of College and University Housing Officers 1
- Beeman, Alice 1
- Council on International Educational Exchange 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Dolan, Eleanor 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Governors Commission on the States of Women 1
- International Federation of University Women 1
- Jierree, Linda 1
- John “Jack” Linklater (1866-1933) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McCullough, Mabelle G., 1914-1980 1
- Minnesota. Human Rights Committee on Sexual Stereotypes in Education 1
- Moos, Malcolm, 1916-1982 1
- National Council of Administrative Women in Education 1 ∧ less