Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of the files of a council member and include agendas, minutes and plans concerning the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act (CETA) program.
The collection contains copies of city ordinances, agendas, commission minutes, membership lists and resignation letters, Duluth’s Champion Tree Contest, newspaper clippings, Arbor Day Mayoral Proclamation from May 2, 1997.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Neighborhoods 2
- Newsletters 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- West End (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business 1
- By-laws 1
- City planning 1 + ∧ less
- English 4
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Tree Commission 1
- Duluth Manpower Planning Council 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Nelson, Nancy S. 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Medical Society 1