Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
Abstract The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Certificates 1
- Construction 1
- Construction industry 1
- Contracts 1
- Court records 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1