Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Abstract Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
Abstract The collection consists of minutes and rosters from the Regular and Executive Committee meetings from 1906 to 1985, minutes for the Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology subsections from 1941-1951. Also included are materials relating to the Procurement and Assignment Service during World War II including an indexed list of doctors, and financial and administrative records for the Society's D.L. Tilderquist Memorial Library from 1960-1972, as well as miscellaneous materials including obituaries,...
Dates: 1906 December-1985 December
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Photographs 6
- Correspondence 4
- Financial records 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Publications 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Education 2
- Financial statements 2
- Maps 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2 ∧ less
- English 7
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Medical Society 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less