Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
The collection contains constitution, bylaws, minutes; booklets with officers, committees, membership lists and concert programs; and scrapbooks.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, membership lists, committee reports, annual conference programs, newsletters, and materials related to League projects.
The volume contains the constitution, by laws, and a list of officers of the regiment.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- By-laws 9
- Organizations 8
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 5
- Correspondence 5
- Financial records 4
- Newsletters 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Programs 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Annual reports 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Clubs 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Veterans 3
- Women 3 ∧ less
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arrowhead Reading Council 1
- Cecilian Society (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Junior League of Duluth 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Minnesota National Guard, Company K, 2nd Regiment (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota. National Guard 1
- Observation Community Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less