Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
- Organizations 4
- By-laws 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Newsletters 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2 ∧ less
- English 4
- Undetermined 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1