Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 261
The collection consists of seven rolls of positive microfilm containing sixty volumes of church records. The records consist of church record books which contain vital statistics, information in the form of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and communicants; and history of the congregation. Also included are church council minutes, several volumes of general church financial records, records of auxiliary organizations, and several scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains minutes, 1927-1934, and correspondence.
The collection contains government documenta, reports, and correspondence from the UMD Registrar records dated between 1964 and 1979.
The collection includes minutes, 1928–1979, union by-laws, a news clipping, a letter, memorabilia from the Union’s Annual conventions, an attendance register for local 930 of Two Harbors, charters for various Retail Clerks Union Locals.
The collection consists of a book of minutes from the town meetings and Board of Supervisors.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains records from the UMD Scholastic Committee from 1960 to 1974.
The collection contains materials of the Accounting Advisory Board from the UMD School of Business and Economics from 1981 to 1989.
The collection contains miscellaneous office records from the UMD School of Business and Economics dated between 1972 and 1984.
The collection contains the UMD School of Business and Economics New Building File dated from 1976 to 1981.
The collection contains office records from the UMD School of Business and Economics from 1952 to 1985.
The collection contains office records from the Office of the Dean of the UMD School of Social Development dated between 1971 and 1984.
The collection contains office records from the School of Social Development dated between 1975 and 1983.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains records from the UMD Secondary Teacher Education Program dated between 1951 and 1984.
The collection consists of one journal containing financial information from February-March 1887, articles of incorporation, and minutes from March 1891-August 1914. The financial information seems to be concerned with the Western Land and Loan Company.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection is comprised of one volume of minutes from Duluth Camp No. 5 of the Sons of Veterans.
The records consists of minutes, membership lists, officers’ reports, and the Guide and Laws of the Soroptimist’s International. There are four scrapbooks containing photographs, citations, clippings and item documenting events and meetings of the club.
The collection contains minutes of the Soudan Betterment Association in Soudan, Minnesota. The association administered money related to municipal park renovations.
The collection contains minutes, 1887-1890; two stock journals, 1887, 1890-1901; a day book, 1887-1889; brochures; menus; news clippings, 1940-1963; and photographs.
The collection contains proceedings, 1858 – 1919; indexes for 1912 – 1914; abstracts of road minutes, 1858 – 1890; and administrative regulations, 1920 – 1938.
The collection contains minutes, 1942–1945; a summary report, 1945; bulletins; committee lists; records of local councils; newsletters; a survey of servicemen’s programs; a victory aide list; reports and bulletins.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; news clippings, 1914-1965; and executive minutes, 1903-1916. The second volume of executive minutes contains a play written by the Society.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, scrapbooks, financial records, and reference materials.