Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
- Publications 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Photographs 3
- By-laws 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Education 2
- Financial records 2
- Neighborhoods 2
- Students 2
- Teachers 2
- Veterans 2
- Women 2 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Washburn Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1