Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Children 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1
- Exhibitions 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1