Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Aurora Northland Lesbian Center records
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
Community Health Center, Inc. records
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Civilian Defense Council records
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Duluth Garden Flower Society records
Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior records
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
International Institute, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together records
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Minutes 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 9
- Newspaper clippings 8
- Publications 8
- Correspondence 6
- Organizations 6
- Photographs 6
- Reports 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- By-laws 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Clubs 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Financial records 3
- Social service 3
- Veterans 3
- Agendas 2 + ∧ less
- English 10
- English 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1
- FirstSolutions 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Victory Fund. First Community Health Foundation 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less