Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains: rules and regulations; membership and mushers; contracts; board meeting minutes; financial information; correspondence; 1978 St. Paul Winter Carnival finances; races and race schedules; essays on ISDRA sanctioning, Timing, The History of Racing, Winter is for the Dogs, Trails in the Future, Interval Training, Mush (Rolling Stone article March 1984); newspaper clippings 1973–1983; and publications.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains minutes, 1942–1945; a summary report, 1945; bulletins; committee lists; records of local councils; newsletters; a survey of servicemen’s programs; a victory aide list; reports and bulletins.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Correspondence 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Organizations 5
- Photographs 5
- By-laws 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Clubs 3
- Veterans 3
- Animals 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- People with disabilities 2 ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Hill, Mabell 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- North Star Sled Dog Club, Inc. 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Civilian Defense Council 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less