Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
- Annual reports 3
- By-laws 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agendas 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Children 1
- Churches 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Clergy 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1