Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
- Correspondence 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Environmental protection 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Environmentalists 1
- Financial records 1
- Flowers 1
- Garden Clubs 1
- Gardening Societies 1
- Immigrants 1
- International relations 1
- Nonprofit organizations 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1