Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains: rules and regulations; membership and mushers; contracts; board meeting minutes; financial information; correspondence; 1978 St. Paul Winter Carnival finances; races and race schedules; essays on ISDRA sanctioning, Timing, The History of Racing, Winter is for the Dogs, Trails in the Future, Interval Training, Mush (Rolling Stone article March 1984); newspaper clippings 1973–1983; and publications.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Correspondence 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications 4
- Businesses 3
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Essays 2
- Families 2
- Letters 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Advertisements 1
- Agendas 1 + ∧ less
- English 6
- Undetermined 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Hill, Mabell 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- North Star Sled Dog Club, Inc. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Medical Society 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less