Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Political activists 2
- Reports 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Agendas 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Baseball 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1
- Congdon Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1