Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
- Organizations 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial statements 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Photographs 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Flowers 2
- Garden Clubs 2
- Newsletters 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women 2
- Agendas 1
- Civic improvement 1 ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1