Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Organizations 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agendas 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Children 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1