Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- Agendas 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Clubs 2
- Organizations 2
- Political activists 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- West End (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Women 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education 1
- Educators 1 ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Washburn Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1