Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
- Correspondence 4
- Publications 4
- Veterans 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Organizations 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Constitutions 2
- Financial records 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Posters 2
- Reports 2
- Servicemen, Military 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Agendas 1 ∧ less
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1