Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Correspondence 6
- Organizations 6
- Reports 4
- Annual reports 3
- By-laws 3
- Newsletters 3
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Social service 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2 + ∧ less
- English 6
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1