Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of the minutes, Bylaws, Constitution, membership lists, reports and memorabilia of the Society.
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection contains correspondence, pamphlets, publications, minutes, press releases, one photograph, newspaper clippings, articles, maps and miscellaneous reference materials. The records reflect the organic history of the Association and the history of the entire Seaway movement from the establishment of the Association to its demise in 1939.
The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Correspondence 6
- Membership Lists 5
- By-laws 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Business 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Financial records 2
- Programs 2
- Agricultural extension workers 1
- Agriculture 1
- Alborn (Minn.) 1
- Albrook (Minn.) 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Peony and Iris Society 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Certified Potato Growers Association 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less