Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Organizations 3
- Programs 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Arts 2
- Clubs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Music 2
- Musicians 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less