Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Contains a variety of records related to the Duluth Playhouse, a local theater group.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Constitutions 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Account books 1
- Acting 1
- Actors. 1
- Annual reports 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Playhouse (Duluth, Minn.) 1