Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains correspondence, pamphlets, publications, minutes, press releases, one photograph, newspaper clippings, articles, maps and miscellaneous reference materials. The records reflect the organic history of the Association and the history of the entire Seaway movement from the establishment of the Association to its demise in 1939.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Annual reports 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Great Lakes (North America) 2
- Lake Superior 2
- Maps 2
- Shipping 2
- Account books 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buses 1
- Business 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Microfilm 1 + ∧ less
- English 2
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1