Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
- Annual reports 3
- By-laws 3
- Correspondence 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Social service 2
- Account books 1
- Agendas 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buses 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1