Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Correspondence 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- By-laws 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Animals 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1