Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Financial records 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1
- Electoral politics 1
- Essays 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1