Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
- Correspondence 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Social service 2
- Agreements (Contracts) 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audio Recordings 1 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less