Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Photographs 5
- Correspondence 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial statements 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Publications 3
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2
- Reports 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2 + ∧ less
- English 5
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1