Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains Board Minutes, Committee Reports, Financial and Treasurer’s Reports, Budget Requests, correspondence and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
This collection consists of the records of the Midwestern Universities Research Association (MURA), a corporation consisting of Midwestern universities established in 1953 to develop a high energy nuclear research facility in the Midwest. The University of Minnesota was one of the seven founding members.
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 16
- University Archives 1
- Correspondence 16
- Minutes 16
- Reports 12
- Duluth (Minn.) 11
- Publications 9
- Annual reports 8
- Organizations 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Photographs 7
- Financial records 6
- Newsletters 5
- By-laws 4
- Financial statements 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Social service 4
- Veterans 4
- Women 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Articles of incorporation 3 + ∧ less
- English 15
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- English 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Argonne National Laboratory 1
- Argonne Universities Association 1
- Associated Midwest Universities 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Association for the Physically Handicapped 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Midwestern Universities Research Association 1 + ∧ less