Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains draft and service records, correspondence, news clippings, scrapbooks, prepared written histories, minutes, reports, photographs, publications, and war posters.
The records consists of minutes, membership lists, officers’ reports, and the Guide and Laws of the Soroptimist’s International. There are four scrapbooks containing photographs, citations, clippings and item documenting events and meetings of the club.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
- Annual reports 8
- Publications 5
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Financial records 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Financial statements 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- By-laws 2
- Churches 2
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Servicemen, Military 2 + ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota War Records Commission, St. Louis County Branch (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Soroptimist Club 1
- Trinity Cathedral (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less