Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Annual reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Clubs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- Reports 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Buses 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1